top of page
Vineyard Community Church
Production Team Training
Come play with us!
Welcome to the Production Team!
Vineyard Vision: Serving on Lights
Watch this brief video to learn about the vision for serving in this role.
By the end of this Lights Development Track, you should be confident with the following skills:
Turning on the service lights
Mastering the commands on the light board
Syncing light cues with the service flow
Executing light effects with worship songs
Communicating with the crows nest for service transitions
Starting Your Serve
Steps for serving on lights.
1) When you arrive for your serve, turn on the cloud lights at the stage.
2) Power up the light board and begin opening a lighting template.
3) Go through the lighting template carefully to check for the correct service flow.
4) Coordinate with your team leader to find out if there are any changes for the service.
5) Oversee the light board during service.
6) Power down the lights.
Production Serving 101
Opening and Closing Lights Procedures
Watch this brief video to learn how to begin and end your serve on lights.
Please review and print the following documents to have during your serve.
Light Tech Roadmap
See the PDF Layout with Light Tech Tips
The Service Formula for Lights
See the PDF that goes over the light service cues.
Tap Into Your Creativity: Light Effects
See Some Quick Tips for Light Effects
Your Next Step Before You Serve
bottom of page